HomeLifestyleHard Rock Cafe to launch limited-time menu for International Women’s Day
Hard Rock Cafe to launch limited-time menu for International Women’s Day
Hard Rock Cafe is saluting the power of women with the launch of a “Strong As A Woman” menu for 2020.
Since the restaurant opened its doors in London in 1971, women have been key to its success around the world.
Still to this day, 50 years later, they remain at the heart of the Hard Rock concept.
Its brand is always committed to empowering women, having been recognised by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2020.
This year they are celebrating with a mouthwatering limited-time menu, which includes a new burger and alcoholic beverages.
McDonald's launching VIP gold card – and they're available to the public
Consumer watchdog Which? says ketchup does not need to be kept in the fridge
The Hard Rock Cafe’s limited-time Strong As Women menu includes:
• Roasted Corn and Tomato Flatbread – Crisp flatbread of roasted corn, sweet tomato, goat cheese and pumpkin seed herb pesto
• Super She Cobb Salad – Grilled chicken, fresh avocado, corn, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, pomegranate seeds and crispy pepitas on a bed of fresh baby spinach and chopped kale tossed in a creamy ranch dressing
• BBQ Pineapple Steak Burger – Hard Rock’s award-winning Steak Burger, seared to perfection and layered with signature Bangkok slaw, Monterey Jack cheese, a barbecue grilled pineapple and finished with shoestring onions on top
• Espresso Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa and freshly brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled
• Sparkling Blackberry Sangria – Hard Rock’s signature blend of red wine, the fresh flavours of blackberries, cranberry juice and a squeeze of orange before being topped with bubbly Prosecco
M&S launches 'yumnut' in six flavours – a cross between a doughnut and a yum yum
The menu will be available at Hard Rock Cafe London and Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus on Sunday, March 8.
In addition, women who visit these restaurants on International Women’s Day will receive a free dessert of their choice.
Fierce females can choose between several mouthwatering options, such as New York Cheesecake, Homemade Apple Cobbler and Hot Fudge Brownie if they spend at least £10.
Irn-Bru to release two new limited edition flavours – and you can have your say
For International Women’s Day 2020, Hard Rock made an extra tribute to its longest standing waitress Rita Gilligan.
On Tuesday, March 3 the brand hosted Rita Appreciation Day at Hard Rock Cafe London to celebrate her life and career.
She has served the world’s biggest music stars, and worked for the brand for nearly 50 years.
Hard Rock will be hosting other International Women’s Day events over the month, visit their website to find out more.