Meghan Markle makes secret solo trips to National Theatre and East London school without Prince Harry

MEGHAN Markle has made solo trips to the National Theatre and to an East London school after landing back in the UK for the first time since Megxit.

The Duchess of Sussex was without Prince Harry as she visited the theatre on South Bank to attend an "Immersive Storytelling Studio" yesterday.




Meghan, 38, looked in good spirits as she laughed with colleagues before heading off to meet Harry, 35, for the Endeavour Awards.

The couple wowed guests at the glitzy ceremony with the Duchess, wearing a dazzling blue dress, telling the audience: “It’s very nice to be back.”

Today Meghan visited Robert Clack School in Dagenham, East London as she fulfils the final round of her royal duties before officially quitting the Royal Family.

While the Duke was joined by F1 star Lewis Hamilton as he opened the British motor racing museum at Silverstone race track this morning.

HEART-TO-HEART

Earlier this week, The Sun revealed how Harry and the Queen had a four-hour heart-to-heart talk at Windsor Castle on Sunday about his future.

Her Majesty told him over lunch that he and Meghan will be welcomed back if they ever decide to rejoin the royals.

A source said: “Hopefully it cleared the air.”

The Queen agreed to meet Harry for the extraordinary fireside chat to clear the air about his and Meghan’s imminent royal departure after a request from the Duke.

Harry's 93-year-old grandmother is believed to have ended the talk by saying: “You are much loved and will always be welcomed back.”

The Queen had a lot to talk to Harry about and this was the ideal time for them to both say their piece.

Harry had discretely strolled from his Frogmore Cottage home in Windsor Home Park to the castle, where he and the Queen shared a light lunch and tea as they discussed his future.

A royal source said: “The Queen had a lot to talk to Harry about and this was the ideal time for them to both say their piece.

“When Harry and Meghan announced they wanted to quit it all happened very quickly and it was very stressful for all concerned.

“Sunday was the first time the Queen has had the chance to talk to Harry on his own and really find out what his plans are.
It was a much more relaxed environment and they were both able to speak their mind.”

Harry’s aides say the couple will return “regularly” to the UK, with him attending the London Marathon in April as its patron.

Both will be at the Invictus Games — the sporting event for wounded servicemen that Harry created — at the Hague in the Netherlands in May.

But one royal insider said tonight: “The reality is that they will spend most of their time in Canada and the States.

The Queen knows this and that’s why she wanted to make her feelings known at the weekend.

“She hopes a working compromise has been reached, but only time will tell.”




Source: Read Full Article